Greetings, dear readers of my recipe blog! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the delicious dishes that I share with you on my YouTube channel. Today, I have a special announcement to make: Ramadan is coming soon!
Ramadan is a blessed month of fasting, prayer, charity and spiritual growth for Muslims around the world. It is also a time to enjoy the company of family and friends, and to savour the mouth-watering meals that we prepare for Iftar (breaking the fast) and Sehri (pre-dawn meal).
But as you know, Ramadan can also be challenging, especially when it comes to managing your time and energy. You want to make the most of this holy month, but you also want to cook tasty and nutritious food for yourself and your loved ones. How can you balance both?
Don’t worry, I have got you covered! In the next few weeks, I will be sharing with you some amazing recipes that you can try during Ramadan. These recipes are easy, quick, healthy and delicious. They will help you save time in the kitchen, so you can focus more on your prayers and other acts of worship.
Some of the recipes that I will be posting are:
- Chicken Tikka biryani: A one-pot dish that is full of flavour and aroma. You can make it ahead and reheat it when needed.
- Lentil soup: A hearty and comforting soup that is rich in protein and fiber. It will keep you full and hydrated for a long time.
- Dates and nuts energy balls: A sweet and satisfying snack that is packed with natural sugars and healthy fats. You can make a big batch and store them in the freezer for later.
- Fruit salad with yogurt dressing: A refreshing and colorful salad that is loaded with vitamins and antioxidants. You can customize it with your favorite fruits and nuts.
- Mint lemonade: A refreshing and cooling drink that is perfect for quenching your thirst after a long day of fasting.
And many more!
So stay tuned for these tasty recipes that you can try during Ramadan. And don’t forget to visit my website frequently for more recipe ideas, iftar party menus, tips and tricks. You will find everything you need to make this Ramadan a memorable one.
Also, don’t forget to try my make-and-freeze recipes that will save you precious time in Ramadan. These recipes are freezer-friendly, so you can make them in advance and store them in the freezer until you need them. Then, you just have to thaw them, heat them up and enjoy!
Some of the make-and-freeze recipes that I have on my website are:
And many more!
I hope you are as excited as I am for these recipes. I can’t wait to share them with you and hear your feedback. Please leave me a comment below or send me an email if you have any questions or suggestions.
I wish you all a happy and blessed Ramadan. May Allah accept your fasting, prayers and good deeds. Ameen.