Golden Chicken Bites is another easy and crispy addition to your Ramazan Iftar menu. Here is the detail of ingredients and instructions for you to taste this amazing recipe for yourself.
Golden Chicken Bites
Ingredients for marination of boneless chicken cubes
- 350 grams Chicken boneless
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp Black Pepper crushed or your taste
- 1 tsp Garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp Mustard paste
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
Ingredients for coating of the chicken cubes
- 2 – 3 tbsp Refined Flour (Maida)
- 1 tbsp Rice flour
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- salt (little bit)
- 1 tbsp oil
- water as required
- In a mixing bowl add boneless chicken cubes with salt, black pepper, garlic, mustard paste and vinegar. Mix them well and marinate for 2 -3 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl prepare a coating mixture by adding refined flour (maida), rice flour, cornflour, backing powder. Season some black pepper and little bit salt. Then add oil and water gradually as you mix the contents together to form a dense solution.
- Now dredge and coat the chicken cubes before pan-frying. Heat oil and fry the cubes on low to medium flame until golden and crispy. Stir and changes sides to make sure the cubes wont burn out.
- When ready serve with your favorite sauce.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.