Garlic Bread With Oven Recipe
Cheese Garlic Bread is a one of the best indulgent comfort foods which is very easy to make by just turning plain french or Italian bread into this epic Cheesy Garlic Bread. Its three main ingredients cheese, herbs and garlic, makes this is homemade garlic bread so indulging that you'll want to try over and over again. Soft on the inside, crispy on the sides, the perfect cheese/butter/garlic combo may help you maintain your healthy appetite.
- 50 grams butter
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic (finely chopped or crushed)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley or fresh coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- French bread
Click to view the French Bread Recipe
- salt little bit
- black pepper little bit
- mozzarella cheese to taste
- red chili flakes (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, add butter, finely chopped garlic cloves and fresh parsley to form a thick paste.50 grams butter, 2 cloves of fresh garlic, 1 tbsp fresh parsley or fresh coriander leaves
- Now do some uniform thick slices of French bread.French bread
- Grease baking tray and place a butter paper on it.
- Spread the garlic paste on the bread slices and arrange them on baking tray.
- Season little bit salt and black pepper powder on the slices.salt, black pepper
- Add a layer of mozzarella to taste.mozzarella cheese
- If you want it to taste a bit spicy, sprinkle some chili flakes or garnish with parsley.red chili flakes
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.