Try my chicken Kurkure and other featured recipes this Ramazan. You may also like Dhaka Chicken, Golden Chicken Bites and other Ramazan Specical Recipes. Feel free to drop your comments and suggestions.
- 250 gram Chicken boneless
- ½ tsp Garlic crushed
- 1 tsp Black Pepper crushed
- Red Chilies Crushed (Laal Mirchain Koti Hui) to taste
- salt to taste
- Egg yolk
- 1 tbsp Vinegar (Sirka)
Ingredients for making batter for coating the chicken steaks
- 2 tbsp Refined Flour (Maida)
- 2 tbsp Rice flour
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- 1 tsp Semolina
- ¼ tsp White Pepper Powder (Sufaid Mirch Powder)
- 2 pinches salt
- Egg white
- Water as required
- In a mixing bowl add boneless chicken cubes with crushed garlic, seasoning of salt, black pepper, red chilies and vinegar. Also add an egg yolk. Mix them well and marinate for 2 -3 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl prepare a coating mixture by adding refined flour (maida), rice flour, cornflour, backing powder. Season some black pepper and little bit salt. Then add oil and water gradually as you mix the contents together to form a dense solution.
- Now dip and coat the chicken steaks before pan-frying. Heat oil and fry the steaks on low to medium flame until golden and crispy. Stir and changes sides to make sure the chicken steaks wont burn out.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.