Potato Chicken Cutlets are amazingly tasty and super crisp. You can cook them quickly without much effort.
Potato Chicken Cutlet
- ½ kg Potatoes already boiled for the recipe
- ½ kg Boiled Shredded Chicken
- ¼ cup Spring onion (green part)
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 – 2 tbsp Mint leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp Green chili paste or to taste
- 1 tsp Hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- ½ tsp white pepper powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper crushed
- Red Chilies Crushed to taste
- ½ tsp Chat masala
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds Crushed (Zeera kota hoa)
- 1 tsp Coriander powder (dhaniya powder)
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Boil potatoes until they become soft and tender. Mesh the potato in a mixing bowl. Then add already boiled and shredded chicken pieces, chopped green part of spring onions, fresh coriander and mint leaves. To make it more hot and spicy add green chili paste, hot sauce and soy sauce.
- Season with white peeper powder, crushed black peeper and red chilies, chat masala, cumin seeds, coriander powder, garlic powder and lost but not the least salt to your taste.
- Grind and mix all the ingredients well into a thick paste.
- Grease your hand with oil and using your hands shape the paste into 10 equal cutlets.
- Dip in beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
- You can store the cutlets for 2-3 days in freezer or fry on the go.
- Preheat the oil little bit and fry the cutlets on medium flame. Changes sides for better cooking and to avoid burning the cutlets.
- When ready serve with your favorite sauce.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.