- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- salt to taste
- 1 ½ tsp Red Chilies Crushed (Laal Mirchain Koti Hui)
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds (til in Urdu)
- ½ tsp Chicken powder
- 1 tbsp Refined Flour (Maida)
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 500 grams Chicken
- In a mixing beat one egg and add crushed garlic. Add lemon flavor by squeezing out fresh lemon juice equal to 1 tbsp. Season the beaten eggs well with salt and crushed red chilies.
- Add raw sesame seeds, chicken powder, refined flour, cornflour and blend them together with a whisk or any mixing tool of your convenience.
- Now add ½ kg boneless chicken cubes in the same bowl and thoroughly mix it with the marinade mixture you have just prepared and keep it aside to marinate the chicken for 1 hour.
- Heat oil and fry the chicken on medium flame till it gets golden and crispy.
- Garnish with green chilies and serve with your favorite sauce.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.