Aloo Papri is craker or roasted flatbread that is made from from refined flour and boiled potato. It can be eaten alone or added with chaats for enhancing the taste and crispiness
- 1 cup refined flour (maida)
- 1 potato boiled and meshed (medium sized)
- ½ tsp crushed cumin seeds
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- First of all boil a medium sized potato and mesh it in a bowl.
- Then take a mixing bowl and add refined flour and meshed potato it. Season with crushed cumin seeds and salt. Next add oil and knead the ingredients well into hard dough.
- Keep the dough aside for resting it for 30 minutes.
- Make small balls from the dough and roll them down on a flat surface into thin round papri breads.
- Heat oil and deep fry the papris on low to medium flame until golden brown and crispy. Serve them instantly or store them for later use with other recipes.
- If you want to store then, let the papris cool down completely and keep in an air tight box.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.