Kunafa Dessert is famous Arabic sweet dish with different varieties.
- 2½ cup milk
- 5 tbsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup whipped cream (optional)
Ingredients added with vermicelli
- 300 grams roasted thin vermicelli (2 packet bareek roasted sawayan)
- 3-4 tbsp butter
- ¼ tsp orange food color (zarda rang)
- mozzarella cheese as required (optional)
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup water
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp rose water
- First of all prepare creamy sauce.
- In a mixing bowl break vermicelli to its smallest size and treat it with butter. Optionally you can add mozzarella to your taste. Add some food color to make it more appealing.
- Prepare a base layer of vermicelli in an oven proof dish. Use back of the spoon or other kitchen utensil to spread the vermicelli evenly.
- Pour the creamy sauce over the vermicelli and optionally add some mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the creamy layer with the top layer of vermicelli.
- Add the sugar syrup by pouring it over evenly on the top layer of the vermicelli.
- Finally garnish with pistachio or any other dry fruit of you choice.
- You can serve it hot or refrigerate it for serving it cold.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.