Take your taste to the heights by this super spicy Achar Gosht Recipe. Try this recipe in your lunch menu on this Eid.
- ⅓ cup oil
- ½ kg mutton (bakray ka gosht)
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste (lehsan aor adrak ka paste)
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp chili flakes (Kototy hoi Laal mirch)
- ½ tsp black pepper powder (kali mirch)
- ¼ tsp turmeric (haldi powder)
- 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds (koota hoa dhaniya)
- ½ tsp whole spice powder (garam masala)
- 1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves (sookhi methi)
- salt to taste
- ¼ tsp nigella seeds (kaloongi)
- ½ tsp fennel seeds (saunf)
- ¼ tsp fenugreek seeds (methi dana)
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds (zeera koota hoa)
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 tomato blended (large sized)
- 1 glass water
- 1 tsp coriander powder (dhaniya powder)
- 1 tsp cumin powder (zeera powder)
- ⅛ tsp turmeric (haldi)
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- salt (little bit)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 6-7 green chilies
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.