Are you missing you favorite sweet and juicy Jallebis? Here is a Jallebi Pudding recipe a special dessert you can try on this Eid.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp green cardamom powder (elaichi powder) or few drops of vanilla essence
- 1 pinch orange food color (zarda rang)
- 12-13 Jallebi
- Add 4 eggs, milk, sugar, green cardamom powder, orange food color in a blender.
- Grease the baking pan with butter and arrange Jallebis.
- Pour the blended milk mixture over Jallebis. Rest it for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Then bake in the preheated oven at 160°c for 35 to 40 minutes.
- After baking sprinkle some chopped pistachio. Let it cool down.
- Keep in refrigerator for at 2 hours.
- When ready serve the Jallebi Pudding as dessert with main course.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.