Veg Chinese Grilled Sandwich
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 clove Garlic finely chopped
- 2 – 3 tbsp Onion
- 2 – 3 tbsp Sweet corn
- 1 cup Cabbage
- 1 piece Capsicum (shimla mirch)
- 1 piece Carrot
- ¼ cup Peas (already boiled)
- 1 tbsp Chili garlic sauce or hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- ½ tsp White Pepper Powder
- ¼ tsp Mixed Herbs (optional)
- Fresh Bread
- Mayonnaise as needed
- Tomato Ketchup
- In a frying pan fry finely chopped garlic until golden as per quantity mentioned in the ingredients section. Add in onion and fry for a while on low to medium flame.
- Then add sweet corn, cabbage, capsicum, carrot, and already boiled peas. Cook on high flame for further 2 minutes by stirring continuously to prevent burning of the ingredients.
- Add the rest of the ingredients together i.e. chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, white pepper powder, mixed herbs. Cook on high flame and continue stirring until liquid dries. When done turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- Take some fresh bread slices and cut off their hardened and browned crust around all sides.
- Spread mayonnaise on one slice and tomato ketchup on the other. Make a layer of vegetable filling across the base bread and sandwich it with other bread on the top.
- Grease the grill pan with butter and toast the sandwiches on both sides.
- Make a diagonal cut in between to make it more revealing. Enjoy your meal!
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.