Tandoori Club Sandwiches
Ingredients for marinating the boneless chicken
- 300 grams boneless chicken
- 1 tsp crushed red chili or to taste
- 1 tsp Tandoorin masala
- little bit salt
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic (crushed into paste form)
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1 pinch orange food color (zarda rang)
- 1 to 2 tbsp oil
- 1 to 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tsp oil
- bread slices as required
- mayonnaise as required
- lettuce leaves (salad patta)
- some cucumber slices (kheera)
- a cheese slice
- some tomato slices
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.