Keema Patties Recipe is another special patties recipe that you would love to try it at home. However, if you feel like veg you may like my Veg Patties recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve a better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.
- Electric Oven
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 small sized onion
- 1 tsp garlic paste (crushed)
- ½ tsp cumin seeds (zeera)
- 1 green chili
- 250 grams minced chicken
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp red chili powder or to taste
- ½ tsp crushed red chili
- ⅛ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
- ¼ tsp whole spice mix powder (garam masal powder)
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- little bit water
- puff pastry dough
- beaten egg
Puff Pastry DoughKeema, veg and other pastries
For making crispy and crunchy pastries you will need to prepare puff pasty dough. Here is a link to how to make patties dough.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.