Tandoori Bread Rolls Recipe is one of my top recipes and ranked high on YouTube. It has got more than 1.6 million views.
You may also like my other top rated recipes like Bread Cone Samosa recipe.
Tandoori Bread Rolls
Chicken tandoori filling
- 300 grams chicken boneless (small cubes)
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- salt (little bit)
- ½ tsp chili flakes (crushed red chilies)
- 1 tbsp tandoori masala
- 2 tbsp oil for cooking the marinated chicken
- fresh bread slices
- 2 eggs for dipping the rolls
- breadcrumbs for coating the rolls
- Take boneless chicken cubes in a mixing bowl and pour yogurt over it. Add garlic paste, salt, chili flakes and tandoori masala.
- Mix well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Next, heat up the oil in a frying pan for cooking the marinated chicken.
- Add the marinated chicken and cook util the marinade is reduced to fried chicken cubes.
- Cook on low flame till chicken is done and furn off the flame. Blend the cooked chicken with lots of mayonnaise as per your requirement.
- Then take some fresh bread slices and cut off their hardened brown crust around all sides with kitchen knife. Flatten the bread slices with a rolling pin to make covering (patti) for samosa.
- Apply mayonnaise and arrange chicken tandoori filling.
- Fold the flattened bread covering (patti) into a roll. Glue the roll by gently pressing the lose sides with your fingers.
- Dip in the beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs. Use your hands in the process to maintain the shape while applying breadcrumbs thoroughly on all sides.
- Before cooking preheat the oil. Fry on medium flame and flip over the sides until rolls get golden and crispy.
- Take out on the kitchen towel to shed extra oil before serving. Within no time you can serve the crispy and crunchy Tandooori Bread Rolls with tomato or any other sauce or chatni you may like the most.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.