Seekh Kabab Masala can be easily made at home. Add all the ingredients listed below in a grinder and you get instant masala for seekh kababs. Home made masala are better than most of the off the shelf market products. You don’t need to worry about expiry dates or loss of quality due to higher humidity.
Try home made Seekh Kabab Masala Recipe and leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.
Seekh Kabab Masala
- 20 grams round red chilies (gol laal mirchain)
- 1 tsp all spice (kabab chini)
- 2-3 long pepper (pipli)
- 2 pieces cinnamon sticks
- 5-6 green cardamom (choty elaichi)
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds (zeera)
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds (dhania)
- ½ tsp turmeric (haldi)
- ¼ tsp citric acid (tatri)
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.