Peri Peri Chicken Paratha Roll
Ingredients needed to marinate the chicken
- ½ kg boneless chicken
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp peri peri sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp bbq sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp papaya powder or kichri powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp crushed red chili or to taste
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper to taste
- 2-3 tbsp oil for frying the marinated chicken
Ingredients for making paratha
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
- water as required
other filling items
- mayonnaise to taste
- onion slices
- chili garlic sauce or tomato ketchup
Give coal smoke.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.