Seekh kababs are very popular barbecue item. This Seekha kabab recipe was published on my YouTube channel last year and many of my subscribers had liked it. Seekh kababs are must have party food item that is cooked almost in every barbecue night ceremonial parties like wedding and other family festivals. You can make and freeze it for later use.
I have recently published another variety of Seekh Kabab with lots of cheese in it. So, if you are cheese lover, then here is a Chicken Cheese Seekkh Kabab for you.
- ½ kg Minced Chicken
- 1 piece Onion (medium sized)
- salt as per your taste
- 3 – 4 green chilies
- 2 – 3 tbsp Coriander leaves (hara dhaniya)
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste (adrak aor lahsan ka paste)
- 1 tbsp chickpeas powder (chanay ka powder)
- 1 tbsp Coriander seeds (crushed)
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds (crushed)
- 1 tsp black pepper (crushed)
- 1 tbsp red chilies (crushed)
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.