Kabab is another famous grilled meat cuisine considered to have originated from middle eastern countries. Due to their variety, they have also gained popularity around the world. Traditionally kababs are made from the meat of beef or mutton. However, fish and chicken may offer a degree of homogeneity. Add in some cheese and you get this mouthwatering Chicken Cheese Seekh Kabab recipe. You can serve it as a side dish.
Kababs are typically cooked on a skewer over a charcoal fire. You must have seen them baked this way dining out at a barbecue restaurant or a BBQ party. But, you can also bake them easily at home in a grill pan or in an oven.
As already said there is diverse variety of Kabab available for you to try, the recipe mentioned here is a variant of Seekh Kababs a popular street food of India and Pakistan. Chicken Cheese Seekh Kabab recipe
Chicken Cheese Seekh Kabab
- 500 grams Chicken Boneless
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste (Lahsan Adrak paste)
- 1 – 2 pieces Green Chilies
- 2 – 3 tbsp Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhaniya)
- 2 tbsp Gram Flour (Besan)
- Salt to your taste
- 1 tsp Red Chilies Crushed (Laal Mirchain Koti Hui)
- ½ tsp White Pepper Powder (Sufaid Mirch Powder)
- ½ tsp Whole Spice Powder (Garam Masala Powder)
- 1 tsp Coriander Crushed (Dhania Koota Hua)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Zeera Koota Hua)
- ¼ tsp Turmeric (Haldi)
- Cheddar Cheese to your taste
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.