Made with black raisins, Raisin Buns are super delicious which you can serve along side tea. They are the perfect Tea Time snacks and that is why also known as Tea Buns. You may have also heard of them as Sultana Buns. Whatever you may call them, these sweet buns are very easy to make at home with oven or without an oven.
Whether you are baking with the help of an oven or without it, the ingredients are the same as under:
- 3 cups all purpose flour (maida)
- 2 tsp dry instant yeast
- ½ tsp salt
- 5 tbsp powdered sugar (pisi hui cheeni)
- ½ tsp green cardamom powder (elaichi powder)
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup warm milk (neem garam doodh)
- 4 tbsp (40 grams) oil
- 4 tbsp (40 grams) butter
- 1 cup black raisins (kishmish)
We welcome your feedback to serve a better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.