- ½ kb minced mutton (bakra gosht Keema)
- ½ cup oil
- whole spice mix
- 2 medium sized onion
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic crushed into paste form
- 2 medium sized tomatoes
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder (dhaniya powder)
- 1 tsp red chili powder or to taste
- ½ tsp turmeric (haldi powder)
- 2 potatoes
- 1 cup water
- green chilies
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.