Children love nuggets. Here is a Potato Nuggets recipe for you. Follow the easy steps in the video to try this simple but tasty veg nugget recipe.
Schools are off yet you can offer potato nuggets to your children or you may try it in at the time of Iftar this Ramazan.
Nuggets can be instantly fried or can be stored for 2 weeks in freezer for later use.
- 2 slices bread
- 4 boiled potatoes
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
- crushed red chilies to taste
- crushed black pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp mixed herbs (optional)
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp refined flour (maida)
- water as required
- Boil 4 potatoes and mesh them in a bowl.
- Soak 2 bread slices in milk for 5 minutes. Rend the soaked bread slices to shreds and in to the bowl.
- Grind the bread shreds and potato together. Then add garlic powder and season with salt crushed red chilies and crushed black pepper. Mix well.
- Add chaat masala and optionally you can also add mix herbs as per the quantity mentioned above. Mix well.
- Then keep in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Next grease up palm of you hands with oil and start making nuggets of an egg size. Keep the raw nuggets in freezer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add 2 tbsp of cornflour and equal quantity of refined flour in a mixing bowl. Add water as required to prepare a liquid mixture of cornflour and refined flour.
- This mixture is used for dipping the raw nuggets. Dip the nuggets in it and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil and fry on medium flame until nuggets get golden and crispy.
- When ready serve with your favorite sauce.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.