- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 onion (medium sized) chop it beforehand.
- 2 green chili grind into paste form
- 250 grams boiled and shredded chicken
- ½ tsp chicken powder (optional)
- ½ tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- ½ cup milk
- Fry garlic until light golden.
- Then chop a medium sized onion beforehand. Add it in the frying pan and cook till it becomes soft.
- Grind 2 green chilies into paste and add it in the frying pan. Stir it well to mix with other ingredients.
- Next add the boiled and shredded chicken. Cook on medium flame for 2 minutes. Optionally, chicken powder for enhancing the taste.
- Season with white pepper powder, crushed black pepper and salt to taste. Stir and mix the ingredients together.
- Add all purpose flour and stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Next add milk, stir to mix and turn off the flame. Let it cook down for a while.
- Meanwhile, prepare a puff pastry dough and roll it down on a flat surface. Cut out the patty breads using the patties cutter. Apply beaten egg on all the patty breads. Arrange the chicken filling on one patty and cover up it with other patty bread. Tighten the circular sides with a bowl or a fork.
- Use a cooking brush coat the patties with egg wash in order to give an attractive color and shine to the surface.
- Place the patties on a baking tray and bake in preheated oven at 160°c for 40 to 45 minutes or until done.
- Serve it with your favorite sauce.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.