Potato Patties are popular vegetable snacks.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion small sized
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp crushed red chili
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- ⅛ tsp turmeric (haldi powder)
- ½ tsp coriander seeds
- ¼ tsp crushed black pepper
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp dried mint leaves (sokhay podinay k patay)
- 1 green chili (finely chopped) bareek katy hoi
- 2 potatoes (boiled and meshed into paste form)
- lemon juice as needed
- fresh coriander leaves (taza dhaniya)
- Fry the sliced onion until translucent.
- Add cumin seeds, crushed red chili, chaat masala, turmeric (haldi powder), coriander seeds, crushed black pepper and salt. Also add dried mint leaves and finely chopped green chili. Stir for a while.
- Meanwhile, boil 2 potatoes and crushed them into paste form. Stir to mix the paste with the seasoning. Then add finely chopped fresh coriander leaves. Stir to mix well and turn off the flame.
- Prepare dough and roll it down on a flat surface into large square bread.
- Cut the bread into 3 rectangular patties and then further divide them into smaller square shapes to be used as Potato patties.
- Arrange the potato filling on each patty, apply beaten egg on lose ends and fold them into triangle shape. Using fork press and glue the loose ends together.
- Apply oil using a cooking brush. Bake in preheated oven at 150°c for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sauce or chatney.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.