Pav bhaji/Pao Bhaji is a popular street food from India. It consists of a thick vegetable curry served mostly with a soft bread Pav or any other bread varieties of your choice.
You may also like try my Home-Made Pav Buns recipe. I have already uploaded video on my YouTube channel. If you have some baking experience or wish to learn it, then you should at least try to making buns/Pav Bread at your home.
Or you may simply try this recipe with chappati or normal roti baked at home.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small sized onion
- 1 tbsp ginger and garlic (crushed into paste form)
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- 2 medium sized tomato
- ¼ cup boiled cauliflower (ubly hoi phool ghobi)
- ¼ cup boiled green peas (ubly hoey mattar)
- ¼ cup boiled carrot (ubly hoi gajar)
- 2 medium sized boiled potatoes (ublay hoay aalo)
- 1 tbsp ready made tomato paste (optional)
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder (dhania powder)
- 1 tsp pav bhaji masala
- salt to taste
- 1 cup water or as required
- 1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves (sookhi methi)
- Pav bread buns
- 1 tbsp butter for toasting Pav buns
Please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.