Veg Fried Rice
- 750 grams basmati rice (boiled)
- 4 to 5 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp garlic (crushed into paste)
- ½ head cabbage (bund gobi)
- 2 capsicum (2 adad shimla mirch)
- 2 medium sized carrot
- ¼ cup boiled peas
- 3 to 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 to 2 tbsp vinegar (sirka)
- 1 tbsp crushed black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 cup spring onion (green part)
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.