- ½ Kg Chicken
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste (Lahsan Adrak ka paste)
- 1 – 2 pieces Green Chilies (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Red Chili powder (Lal mirch)
- 2 tbsp Homemade biryani masala
- 1 tbps Coriander (Dhaniya)
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds (Zeera)
- 1 piece Onion large size fried and crushed
- 1 cup Yogurt (Dahi)
- Add all the ingredients of the marinade listed above and mix them together.
- Marinate for 30 minutes
- Add ⅔ cup of oil and cook the marinade on low flame until the chicken is done..
- Grease an other Patila with little oil. Meanwhile, boil the ½ kg of Basmati rice with salt, green chilies and whole spice mix. Then make a first layer of rice in the greased pan, second layer of chicken curry with slices of 1 large sized tomato. Make a third layer of rice along with slices of 1 to 2 pieces of boiled potato.
- Decorate further with slices of 1 to 2 pieces of boiled carrot and peas as required. Make a final layer of rice and pour saffron and orange food color mixed in milk. Apply coriander, mint leaves, chopped green chilies and fried onion.
- Cover the pan for 15 minutes on low flame and then you can serve it with sliced boiled egg on the top..
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.