Tawa Chicken Roll
- 300 grams Chicken Boneless
- 1 tbsp Ginger + Garlic
- 1 – 2 pieces Green Chilies Crushed
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Red Chilies Crushed
- ¼ tsp Whole Spice Powder
- 1 tsp Tikka Masala (Optional)
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds Crushed (Zeera kota hoa)
- 2 pinch Turmeric (Haldi)
- 1 pinch Orange Food Color (Zarda Rang)
- ½ cup Yoghurt (Dahi)
- 2 tsp Oil
- 2 Chapati/Roti/Paratha
- 1 piece Onion sliced
- Prepare marinade (mixture)
- Marinate and soak the mixture for 30 t0 40 minutes
- Add 2 tsp of oil on Tawa (Frying Pan) and cook at low flame till chicken becomes thinner
- Give some smoky taste by burning coal covering the pan for ½ a minute.
- Take Chappati, Roty or Paratha whatever suits to your mood.
- Make a roll with already cooked marinade and sliced onion and some chatni, ketchup or mayonnaise inside.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.