Here is the detail of Ingredients of Mac and Cheese Bread Rolls. Please visit my YouTube channel for video of the recipe. However, written instructions will also be updated soon.
If you like my recipes, please share it with others. Further, you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Mac and Cheese Bread Rolls
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Fresh Garlic Cloves Finely chopped or crushed (Taza Lahsan Koota Hua)
- 2 tbsp All purpose flour (maida)
- 1 ½ cup Milk
- Salt to taste
- ½ Red Chilies Crushed optional
- ½ tsp Black Pepper or to taste
- ½ tsp Mixed Herbs
- 3 slices Cheddar Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese to taste
- 200 grams Macaroni boiled
- 1 cup Chicken Tikka or Chicken Tandoori Shredded Optional Ingredient
- Fresh Bread as required
- Cream Cheese or Mayonnaise to be applied on rolled bread slices
- Egg as required
- Breadcrumbs as required
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.