Vegetable Chinese Balls or simply you may call it Bread Balls is a vegetable snack recipe for you.
Chinese Vegetable Bread Balls
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 clove Garlic finely chopped
- 2 – 3 tbsp Onion
- 1 cup Cabbage
- 1 piece Cabbage
- 1 piece Carrot
- ¼ cup Boiled Peas
- 1 tbsp Chili garlic sauce or hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce optional
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp White Pepper Powder to taste
- ¼ tsp Mixed Herbs
- Fresh Bread slices as required
- In a frying pan fry finely chopped garlic until golden as per quantity mentioned in the ingredients section.
- Add in onion and fry for a while on low to medium flame.
- Then add sweet corn, cabbage, capsicum, carrot, and already boiled peas. Cook on high flame for further 2 minutes by stirring continuously to prevent burning of the ingredients.
- Add the rest of the ingredients together i.e. chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, white pepper powder, mixed herbs. Cook on high flame and continue stirring until liquid dries. When done turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- Take some fresh bread slices and cut off their hardened and browned crust around all sides. Dip the cropped slice in water gently. Make sure you don't leave the slice dipped in water for too long. Take it out immediately when it becomes thoroughly wet. Repeat the process unless you get enough pastries for the filling mixture you have already made for the recipe.
- Using your palm of your hand fill up surface of the bead pastry with filling mixture and make shape like a round ball. Repeat the process for rest of the pastries.
- Coat the bread balls with breadcrumbs for crispy and crunchy covering. Use your hands in the process to maintain the round shape while applying breadcrumbs thoroughly on all sides.
- Before cooking preheat the oil. Fry on medium flame and flip over the sides until balls get golden and crispy.
- Take out on the kitchen towel to shed extra oil before serving. Within no time you can serve the crispy and crunchy mayo balls with tomato or any other sauce or chatni you may like the most.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.