Ice-cream Chocolate Delight Recipe
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 100 grams chocolate
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1¾ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup hot water
- chocolate chips for garnishing
- Add milk, sugar, and chocolate to a wok. Cook on low flame until the chocolate gets melted. Turn off the flame to cool down completely.
- In mixing a bowl, beat the whipping cream to the level of soft peaks. When you pick the beater up, peaks are just starting to hold. They are loose and melt back into the mix after a few seconds.
- Now add the molten chocolate to the mixing bowl and beat until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the ice cream pan, cover it with a cling wrap, and keep it in the freezer.
- Sieve all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
- Add salt and sugar. Whisk a little bit to combine them all.
- Now add eggs, oil, and milk and whisk with the blender into a thick cake batter.
- Add hot water to it and beat for a few minutes more to get the batter ready for banking.
- Grease the baking tray with little oil and arrange the batter in it evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170°C for 50 to 60 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean. When ready, let the baked cake cool down completely.
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer allow it to soften.
- Spread the softened ice cream into the cake pan evenly and smooth out the top.
- Place it back into the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate chips.