When I was young I used to wonder if I could make my favorite Falooda at home. Time turned the tide in my favor and I am glad that I am sharing with you how to make Falooda.
Its a drink full of delight and amazing flavor. If you have not tried it yet then it is the right time for you to give it a try this Ramazan. Here are the ingredients you need. Follow the steps shown in the recipe video.
- ½ liter milk
- ¼ cup sugar or to taste
- 1 tbsp Rooh e Afza to taste
- boiled Vermicelli (falooda sawaiyan) as required
- soaked basil seeds (tukhmalanga) to taste
- red jelly as required
- chopped mixed dry fruit to taste
- chilled thickened milk
- vanilla ice cream or any of your favorite flavor
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.