Yes I can Cook brings for you another famous Egyptian Umm Ali dessert recipe.
The ingredients are listed below. Follow the easy steps in the video and get the delight of this lovely Umm Ali Egyptian dessert.
- 2½ cups milk
- ½ tsp green cardamom (in urdu: choty elachi powder)
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup Whole milk (pheeka khoya)
- ½ cup tetra pack cream
- ½ tsp rose water (essence) (arq e gulab)
- 9 sugar coated patties (bakar khani)
- desiccated coconut (nariyal) as required
- raisins (kishmish) as required
- almond (badam) as required
- pistachio (pistay) as required
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.