Milk powder Ras Malai like its name is creamy and tempting taste. Try this easy and yet trying recipe and enjoy every sip of it. By watching my recipe video you can easily learn how to make Rasmalai in few minutes.
You may also like my other desserts and delight recipes. Find your favorite recipes clicking the relevant menu or browse through the categories.
- liter milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 5 – 6 green cardamom (hari elaichi)
- 1 cup milk powder (kuhk doodh)
- 1 tbsp refined flour (maida)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch green cardamom powder (hari elaichi powder)
- 1 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
- 1 beaten egg (phenta hua)
Dry Fruits and other garnishing items
- almond (badam)
- pistachio (pista)
- saffron (zafran)
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.