If you are under stay-at-home order and missing eating your favorite pizza. Then here is very easy Chicken Fajita Pizza recipe for you. Just make your locked-down a movement for you and learn how to cook or bake your favorite dishes by following easy steps.
You may also like to try something desi Tandoori Boti Pizza recipe. Follow the word link for spicy desi pizza recipe. For more of the fast food recipes, please visit my YouTube channel where I have organized my recipe videos in playlists. You can easily find your favorite recipes and visit back to my blog for ingredient and written instructions.
As not all of my videos on YouTube have corresponding post on my blog, you may find some videos with descriptions not updated with links to written content. However, as soon as the content is available the video descriptions are also updated on YouTube. Therefore, get back to your favorite recipe videos and relevant content when you are ready to give it a try.
For now let us try our Chicken Fajita Pizza recipe. Every Pizza recipe has 3 identical stages. Pizza dough making, preparation of pizza topping and baking of pizza. Here is how you can bake a very special pizza while staying at your home.
For cooking the chicken for the pizza topping
- 400 gram Chicken boneless
- 1 ½ tsp Garlic
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Red chili powder
- Red Chilies Crushed (Laal Mirchain Koti Hui) to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ cup Warm water
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 4 cups All purpose flour (maida)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
Pizza Topping- Other ingredients
- Onion chopped (Small sized)
- Tomato seedless
- Mozzarella Cheese as required
- Cheddar Cheese as required
- Black olives as required
- Chili flakes as required
- Oregano as required
- In a bowl make a marinade by adding chicken boneless pieces, garlic, black pepper, red chili powder, crushed red chilies, salt, vinegar and soy sauce. Mix them well and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook the marinade on the high flame for 2 minutes. Then cover the pan and cook it on low flame until chicken becomes tender. Uncover the pan and now cook it on high flame until liquid content is dried. Turn off the flame and keep aside.
Pizza Dough Formation
- Take ½ cup water in a bowl and add 2 tsp yeast into it and stir them together. Leave the mixture aside for 10 minutes or the yeast get foamy and dissolved.
- Add 4 cups of all purpose flour, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt and 2 tbsp oil in a separate larger bowl and stir them with your hand. Then gradually add in the yeast mixture and warm water as required. Knead with your hands until the dough gets smooth and elastic.
- Shape the dough into a ball, apply some oil and cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap. Allow it to rise until double in size by resting for 1 to 2 hours.
- After enough rest punch the dough down. Then place it on flat surface and shape all the pieces into round pizza breads.
Baking of Pizza
- Grease pizza pan and dust with some flour. Place the pizza bread on the pan and mark a border for the pizza topping around the bread with your finger. Use fork to rough the surface of the bread in between so that pizza topping make a nice bond with the bread.
- Then spread pizza sauce, cheddar and mozzarella cheese as required. Set up the cooked chicken and lastly, decorate the topping with capsicum, onion, seedless tomato, another round of mozzarella and cheddar cheese and black olives. Sprinkle some chili flakes and oregano. Let it rest for 5 – 7 minutes
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°c for 12 – 15 minutes. Enjoy every bite of it.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.
I like ur vedio to see and mostly I will try to make it becomes perfect and pizza never tried because we don’t have oven so