Ever thought of trying a cake with some seasoning and condiments? If not then try this Ramazan a very special savoury dish appetizer called Chicken Bread cake. Here is the recipe for you.
Bread Chicken Cake
Home Made Mayonnaise (Egg-less)
- 1 cup Oil (cold)
- ½ cup Milk (cold)
- 1 ½ tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 12 – 15 pieces Mint leaves
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 2 pieces Green chilies
- 3 – 4 tbsp Home-made mayonnaise
- White pepper powder to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 – 4 tbsp Home-made mayonnaise
- ½ tsp Tandoori masala
- ¼ tsp Paprika powder (for color)
- 1 tbsp Chili garlic sauce
- 1 Kg Chicken with bones or as required
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Tikka masala
- 1 tbsp Crushed red Chili (Kootay hue laal mirch)
- ½ tsp White Pepper Powder (Sufaid Mirch Powder)
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ⅛ tsp Orange Food Color (Zarda Rang)
- ½ cup Yogurt (Dahi)
- 1 piece Capsicum
- 1 piece Carrot Grated
- 2 – 3 tbsp Spicy Mayo
Mayo Cream Cheese- Frosting
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- Bread slice as required
- Add oil, milk, lemon juice and seasoning of salt and sugar as per above mentioned quantity in a blender.
- Blend well until the mixture gets thick and creamy. When mayonnaise is ready use it or save it for later use. You can store it in a refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Grind mint and fresh coriander leaves and green chilies in a food grinder to form their paste.
- Take 3 – 4 tbsp of home-made mayonnaise in a small bowl. Add in the paste of mint-coriander-chili paste.
- Season with white pepper powder and salt. Stir so that contents are thoroughly mixed to form spicy mayo ready to be served.
- Take 3 – 4 tbsp of home-made mayonnaise in a small bowl. Season with tandoori masala and paprika powder. Add in chili garlic sauce.
- Stir so that contents are thoroughly mixed. Tandoori Mayo is instantly made and ready to served.
- In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, garlic paste, tikka masala, crushed red chilies, white pepper powder, salt, lemon juice, orange food color and yogurt as per the quantity mentioned above. Mix all the contents thoroughly using your hands or a silicone mixer.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cook the marinated chicken in a nonstick frying pan. Cover the pan and cook on low flame until chicken becomes tender.
- Then cook on high flame util liquid dries. When done turn off the flame and let cooked chicken cool down.
- Using your hands shred off the pieces of chicken in a bowl.
- Then add home-made mayonnaise as required and thoroughly mix it with the shredded chicken pieces. Keep the mixture aside.
- Add grated capsicum, carrot and spicy mayo in a bowl and thoroughly mix them together to be used as vegetable filling.
Mayo Cheese Frosting
- Make Mayo Cheese frosting by combining together cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Take fresh bread slices as required and cut off their hardened and browned crust around all sides. Make base for your cake by adjusting the breads on a 8 inches round loose base spring foam cake tin.
- Spread over some tandoori mayo and make a filling of chicken tikka.
- Add a second layer of bread slices covering the shape of the tin.
- Now add in vegetable filling.
- Add a third layer of bread slices and spread and make another filling of chicken tikka as per step 2 above.
- Add a final layer of bread slices and apply mayo cream froasting on top and on sides after releasing the base.
- Garnish the cake with cabbage and carrot around sides and tomato and cucumber slices on the top.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.