- 10 -12 pieces Chicken Wings
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilies Crushed (Laal Mirchain Koti Hui)
- ½ tsp White Pepper Powder or to taste
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Peri-Peri Sauce or Hot Sauce optional
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce optional
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 3 – 4 tbsp All
- Place the chicken wings on a wooden board and peel off meat from their thinner sides so that bones are visible to you. These bones are going to serve you as sticks for the lollipops. Each Chicken Wing piece can be cut into two halves at the elbow joint. So you can make two lollipops from one chicken wing piece. The upper wing contains single bone while the lower part of the wing has two bones. While you make lollipop from the lower wing you'll have to strip off the extra bone and use other as a stick. Warning! cutting meat is not an easy task. Please take extreme care to avoid risk of injury.
- Put all the wings in a large mixing bowl. Season with paprika color, crushed red chilies, white pepper powder, garlic powder and salt as per quantity mentioned above.
- Add some peri-peri sauce (optional), vinegar, Worcestershire sauce (optional) and soy sauce and mix them together. Marinate it for 1 hour.
- Then add an egg, cornflour and all purpose flour with the marinade. Thoroughly mix them together and prepare for deep frying.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry chicken lollipops on low to medium flame until they become golden brown. Decorate the bone sticks with silver paper and serve with your favorite sauce.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.