- 400 g Chicken
- 1 tsp Garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Homemade chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp Tikka Masala
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Coriander
- 1 1/2 tsp Crushed red chili
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/8 tsp Orange food color
- 1 to 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 finely chopped green chili
- 1 tbsp Fresh coriander leaves
- 1 medium sized onion
- 2 cup Refined flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Clarified butter
- Water as required
- Oil for deep fyring
- Add boneless chicken to a mixing bowl. Add garlic paste to it. Season it with salt, black pepper, crushed cumin seeds, homemade chaat masala, tikka masala, crushed coriander, and red chili. Add yogurt and orange food color.
- Mix everything well. This way, marinate the chicken for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Add oil to the frying pan and cook the marinated chicken on high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then cover the pan with its lid and continue to cook on low flame until the chicken is done.
- If the chicken is done, turn off the flame and squeeze the lemon in it. Add finely chopped green chili, fresh coriander leaves, a medium onion.
- Let it cool down for a while.
- Sieve the refined flour into the mixing bowl. Add salt, cumin seeds, and clarified butter. Add water as required, mix, and knead tight dough.
- Rest the dough for 30 minutes so that the gluten is relaxed to make the dough easier to roll out and shape.
- Make samosa patties and insert the chicken filling.
- Heat oil for deep frying the samosa. Fry them on lower to medium flame until they become golden and crispy.
- Take out on an absorbent paper and serve with your favorite chutney or sauce.
If you like my recipes, then please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Also, do not forget to share this recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.