Red Bean Curry
Fried onion paste
- 5-6 tbsp oil
- 1 medium sized onion
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp garlic and ginger crushed into paste form
- ½ tsp cumin seeds (zeera)
- 2 blended tomatoes
- fried onion paste
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder to taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder (dhaniya)
- ¼ tsp turmeric (haldi powder)
- 1½ cup boiled red beans (Laal Lobia/Rajma)
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- ¼ tsp whole spice powder (garam masala powder)
- 1 tbsp tamarind pulp (optional)
- 3-4 green chilies (hari mirchain)
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves (hara dhania)
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.