You might have lots of customization of Pizza with local food recipes like Chicken Tikka, Mali Boti and many other spicy flavors. Likewise, your favorite samosa has come up with famous Italian fast food flavor called Pizza Samosa.
Here is a without cheese Pizza Samosa recipe for you to try this Ramazan.
Pizza Samosa without cheese
ingredients for marination of chicken cubes
- 300 grams boneless chicken small cubes
- ½ tsp garlic (lahsan)
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp yogurt (dahi)
- 2 tbsp oil
- onion crushed
- capsicum crushed
- ¼ tsp pizza sauce
- samosa patties as required
- oil for deep frying
- In a large mixing bowl add boneless chicken cubes and other ingredients listed above for marination of the cubes.
- Marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Next cook the marinated chicken in a frying pan on high flame until the color of the chicken cubes is visibly changed. Stir continuously during the process.
- Put the lid on the frying pan. Lower the flame and cook until chicken is done. This will take about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then add crushed capsicum, onion and after one minute of cooking add pizza sauce. Stir continuously in the process so that the ingredients are mixed well.
- Turn off the flame. Let the cooked chicken cool down.
- Meanwhile prepare a smooth flour paste by mixing flour and water. This paste is used to glue the samosa patti making it to hold the chicken filling inside.
- Fold the patties into triangle shaped samosa with enough chicken filling and gluing the sides with flour paste.
- Fry the samosas on low to medium flame until golden and crispy.
- Take out on an absorbent paper and serve with your favorite sauce.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.