Ever tried your favorite pasta as filling of a crispy roll? If your answer is no then here is a Pasta Spring Roll recipe for you.
Pasta Spring Rolls
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp garlic crushed (lahsan kooty hue)
- ½ cup spring onion (white part)
- 300 gram boiled shredded chicken
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp crushed red chilies to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper crushed (kaali mirchain kooti hoi)
- 1 tbsp vinegar (sirka)
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 carrot
- 1 capsicum
- 1 cup Spaghetti (Pasta) boiled.
- 2-3 tbsp green chilies
- roll sheets as required
- oil for frying
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.