If you have been advised to avoid oil in your food or following a strict health menu, you can still have your favorite pakoras. Try out this Oil-Free Pakora recipe.
But before you try this recipe, make sure to use a nonstick frying pan which allows pakoras to brown without sticking to the pan.
If you have already arranged the required ingredients, follow the steps in the video and enjoy your favorite Oil-Free Pakoras.
Oil Free Pakora
- Nonstick frying pan
- ½ cup gram flour (besan ka ata)
- 2 tbsp semolina (sooji)
- 1 potato (kadokash kar ka dalain)
- 1 onion (small sized)
- 2-3 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1-2 green chilies
- 1 tsp crushed red chilies or as per your taste
- 2 pinches turmeric (haldi)
- 1 tsp crushed coriander (dhaniya kota hoa)
- ½ tsp cumin seeds (zeera)
- salt to taste
- ¼ tsp baking powder or 2 pinches baking soda
- 2-3 tbsp yogurt (dahi)
- water as required
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.