Hot Milk Chocolate Cake is the tastiest, super soft and easy cake that you may like to try at home.
Hot Milk Chocolate Cake
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup oil
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ cup milk
- In a mixing bowl beat two eggs for 30 seconds.
- Add vanilla essence and sugar. Beat again for 2 minutes.
- Sieve all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda together in the bowl to make the cake batter. Beat for a few more seconds until combined.
- Combine butter and milk in a cooking pan. Bring it to a boil. When done, turn off the flame and let it cool down for a minute.
- Combine the buttermilk with the cake batter.
- Grease a medium sized loaf pan and fill it with cake batter. Tap it to distribute evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170 degrees centigrade for about 40 minutes.
- Transfer to a kitchen pad and let it cool down, then run a knife around the edge of the pan and turn the cake out onto a plate.
- Cut the cake into slices using thin sharp knife.