Chana Chaat is one of my favorite dishes that I would love to feast on this Ramadan. For that, I have already planned my menu to include this quick and easy Green Chana Chaat recipe.
Green Chana Chaat Recipe
- 1 green chili
- dried or fresh mint leaves
- fresh coriander leaves
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar or to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 cup chickpeas boiled
- 1 potato boiled
- 2 – 3 tbsp onion
- 2 tbsp tomato
- 1 – 2 tbsp tamarind pulp or juice
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- If you have already boiled chickpeas and time to feast is nearing, you may start making this recipe.
- Prepare green chutney blending green chili, some dried mint leaves, and some fresh coriander leaves with 1 to 2 tablespoons of water.
- Boil a potato and let it cool down. Cut it into cubes and keep it aside.
- Chop onion and tomato into fine pieces.
- Take a large mixing bowl and add yogurt to it. Combine sugar and salt to your taste and whisk to mix well.
- Add boiled chickpeas, boiled potato cubes, finely chopped onion, and tomato to it.
- Then add tamarind pulp or its juice as per the listed quantity. You can always change the quantity to taste.
- Now add the prepared green chutney and .season with chaat masala.
- Mix well, take out in a serving bowl, and time to feast.