- 4 to 5 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp garlic (crushed into paste form)
- 350 grams boneless chicken
- 1 onion (medium sized)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 4 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup chicken stock (murghi ki yakhni)
- 1 tbsp cornflour (mixed in water)
- 2 to 3 green chilies
- 2 tbsp spring onion (green part)
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.