- ½ kg mutton
- 1 tbsp garlic (crushed into paste form)
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste
- ½ cup oil
- ½ kb tomatoes
- 1 tbsp karhai masala (you can use home made or of any famous market brand)
- ½ tsp turmeric (haldi)
- 1 tbsp crushed red chili or to taste
- ½ tsp coriander seeds (sabut dhania)
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 4 to 5 green chilies
- sliced ginger to taste
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.