Here I have compiled together two different recipes and ways for you to try this simple and tasty toast at home. With almost same ingredients garlic bread you can toast it with an oven or using a frying pan.
- 50 grams butter
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic (finely chopped or crushed)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley or fresh coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- French bread
Click to view the French Bread Recipe
- salt little bit
- black pepper little bit
- mozzarella cheese to taste
- red chili flakes (optional)
Instructions: Garlic Bread With Oven
- In a mixing bowl, add butter, finely chopped garlic cloves and fresh parsley to form a thick paste.50 grams butter, 2 cloves of fresh garlic, 1 tbsp fresh parsley or fresh coriander leaves
- Now do some uniform thick slices of French bread.French bread
- Grease baking tray and place a butter paper on it.
- Spread the garlic paste on the bread slices and arrange them on baking tray.
- Season little bit salt and black pepper powder on the slices.salt, black pepper
- Add a layer of mozzarella to taste.mozzarella cheese
- If you want it to taste a bit spicy, sprinkle some chili flakes or garnish with parsley.red chili flakes
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
Instructions: Garlic Bread In Pan
- In a mixing bowl, add butter, finely chopped garlic cloves and fresh parsley to form a thick paste.
- Now do some uniform thick slices of French bread.
- Apply the garlic paste well on the bread slices from both sides.
- Heat a frying pan and toast on low flame until color changes. Change sides so that both sides can be toasted. Use a nonstick frying pan if available.
- Enjoy the toast.