Dabeli is a popular street food in India. Probably it originated from Gujrat India. But due to its simplicity and taste, its popularity has grown and it has gone across the borders. It is usually served during breakfast and for evening snacks.
Ingredients for potato stuffing (Filling)
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp fresh garlic (crushed)
- 2-3 tbsp onion (chopped)
- ½ tsp crushed cumin seeds (zeera koota hua)
- ½ tsp coriander powder (dhaniya powder)
- 1 pinch turmeric (haldi)
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- salt to taste
- 1 green chili (finely chopped)
- 2 potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- water little bit
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- home-made buns
- garlic chatney
- imli ki chatney
- spicy peanuts
- pomegranate seeds (anardana)
- sec nimco
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.