If you have not yet tried spinach leaves in your pakoras, then try this Cripsy Palak Pakora recipe by Yes I can Coook this Ramazan.
- 1 cup gram flour (besan ka ata)
- ½ tsp red chilies powder or to taste
- ½ tsp crushed coriander seeds
- 1 – 2 pinches turmeric (haldi)
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp cumin seeds (zeera)
- water as required
- 1 pinch baking soda
- spinach leaves (palak ke pate)
- oil for deep frying
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.