You don’t need to deep fry pakora when you can bake them in an oven. Try the Baked Pakora Ramazan Sepcial recipe and share your experience with others.
With the ingredients in hand follow the instructions in the video and serve your favorite pakora in just 22 to 25 minutes.
- Electric Oven or a cooking range
- 1 cup gram flour (Urdu: besan)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (zeera)
- ½ tsp coriander powder (dhania)
- 2 pinches turmeric (haldi)
- ½ tsp red chilies powder (lal mirch powder)
- salt to taste
- water as required
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion (large sized)
- 1 – 2 green chilies
- 1 tbsp mint leaves (podina) finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.