- ½ cup warm water (neem garam pani)
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 4 cups all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- warm water as required for kneading the dough
- Take ½ cup warm water in a bowl and add 2 tsp yeast into it and stir them together. Leave the mixture aside for 10 minutes or the yeast get foamy and dissolved.
- Add 4 cups of all purpose flour, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt and 2 tbsp oil in a separate larger bowl and stir them with your hand. Then gradually add in the yeast mixture and warm water as required. Knead with your hands until the dough gets smooth and elastic.
- Shape the dough into a ball, apply some oil and cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap. Allow it to rise until double in size by resting for 1 to 2 hours.
- After enough rest punch the dough down.
- Roll it down into flattened round or any other desired shape forming a base for topping of the pizza flavor of your choice.
- 400 grams boneless chicken
- 1 tsp garlic crushed into paste form
- 1-2 crushed green chili
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp white pepper powder or to taste
- ½ tsp crushed red chili or to taste
- ½ tsp crushed cumin seeds (zeera koota hua)
- ¼ tsp whole spice powder (garam masala powder)
- salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsp fresh cream
- 3-4 tbsp yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp oil for cooking the marinated chicken
- ½ cup fresh cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 pinches salt
- ½ tsp powder sugar
- ¼ tsp white pepper powder
- ⅛ tsp mixed herbs or oregano
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2-3 tbsp pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese to taste
- cooked chicken
- cheddar cheese to taste
- black olives
- chili flakes (laal mirch kotay huae)
- dried oregano leaves
- creamy sauce applied after pizza is baked
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.